Thief, The Quidam Thief, The Quidam

Interesting Ending :)

I liked the whole animaton style as well as the sound. The storyline may be a bit old, but the whole thief thing mixed it up a bit, good job. It was pretty intersting and I can't wait to see the next one!! Good Luck! :)

Please Ignore The Monkey Please Ignore The Monkey

Funny

Pretty funny, now just get a good story and put those same good animations into it. Good Luck

AdamJack responds:

Will do skip, Thanks

HP: Sorcerers Bone HP: Sorcerers Bone

OMG!!

This was so damn funny!! Nice work. It was so random, but came together well. Nce graphics and animation. So Damn Creepy!!!! uuuuhg!!!

The Ring: The Legend The Ring: The Legend

Nice

You have submitted this before, did you change anything major?
it IS a good animation, it could just be longer, nice sound though

NinoGrounds responds:

I don't get it ...?
I didn't submit it before, Juan did, that's how I found him and then do the this movie !

Blind - part 2 Blind - part 2

Good work

Excellent story. You obviously put alot of effort into this and it really shows. well done. I also like the fact that this was a longer submission, meaning you really cared about it and it was not just submitted incomplete. Good work and keep this level of workmanship up!!

The RobotWars Episode VII The RobotWars Episode VII

Excellent Sprites

The stry was a little convolted to begin with, but hte nice sprites and good graphics made up for it. Excellent sound too.

RicStrife responds:

Domo Arigato, please enjoy the rest of the series

Plan Delta ep 3 Plan Delta ep 3

Good Work

I liked this movie in the first 15 sec. Nice work. The 3d movement of the background was a little off, but no biggie. Excellent graphics though. Good job. Now just get some voices :)

LL - I'll Kill Santa LL - I'll Kill Santa

I love lock movies.....

...at least good ones. This one was not bad. it was knida short, and the seizures were not necessary, but otherwise nice. Good graphics and animation was pretty decent. Using Text-to-Speech is cool, but type in your script phonetically to get proper pronunciation. Good job and good luck!!

Air Attack Air Attack

Not great

Copying and pasting your entire flash seems like a bad idea. The sound is also very poor and the animations were just ok. Try making your own graphics with more complicated animations. And Get Better Sound!! :) Good luck in the future.

The Morning Show. EP2 The Morning Show. EP2

Great!!!

Nice work. The animation was pretty nice and the graphics were clean. I loved the voices, they reminded me of the radio anchors on GTA: Vice City actually. :) This was pretty funny too. Overall, very good. Maybe just make it a bit longer and you've got it!